A new life - In Memoriam Suse Noetzel
It is strange to look at my last entry, just after the Tsunami in Southeast Asia. It feels like I wrote it in another life, as another person.
It seems so very long ago, and yet I do not have all that many memories of those nearly two years. Only six month since January 2005 have really stuck to my mind.
The memories are of the six month I spent in Germany between January and October 12, 2005. The time between when I learned that my mother had ovarian cancer and her death. I am lucky I was able to be with her that much.
The time since hasn't left me with many memories either - I haven't quite found my way back to normalcy.
But only recently I have found that I am getting rather upset again at stories in the news - it seems the soap box is beckoning again.
So I will try to post my obsessions and rants again. My mother always like my blogs.
It seems so very long ago, and yet I do not have all that many memories of those nearly two years. Only six month since January 2005 have really stuck to my mind.
The memories are of the six month I spent in Germany between January and October 12, 2005. The time between when I learned that my mother had ovarian cancer and her death. I am lucky I was able to be with her that much.
The time since hasn't left me with many memories either - I haven't quite found my way back to normalcy.
But only recently I have found that I am getting rather upset again at stories in the news - it seems the soap box is beckoning again.
So I will try to post my obsessions and rants again. My mother always like my blogs.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home