The Bitch Box

Rants and Raves about Whatever Catches My Eye and Upsets Me (and sadly, I am so easily upset!)

Monday, September 27, 2004

I hate SUVs Part 3 - but heck, the ads are funny

Since I already spilled all my gall at SUVs I am now able to give you the good news on them. Which are that the big SUV producers are spending a fortune on ads, and admittedly it is well spent sometimes.

Here is what the producers of those big SUVs have to say about them in their ads:
Dodge has a really great ad, and it unshamedly promotes BIG
(it definitely runs with the Windows Media Player, I don't know about others)
It galls me to admit it, but this is a brilliant ad. It doesn't make me want to buy a Dodge, but it's funny as hell. And your girlfriend will like it.

Another ad, for the Honda Pilot, manages to take the complete piss out of the outdoorsy nature of SUV drivers - who need critics any more?

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home