The ultimate, perfect introduction to a blog (this is not)
Somehow I managed to loose my first entry (this is a great loss to the world. It was a poignant, wise and witty way of starting a blog, and I completely forget how it went). Ah well. But this is my excuse for giving you this less than sterling piece of prose as intro to my blog.
Just in case you've been wondering about the name of the blog - I am forevever bitching as I read the newspaper (I use this term very loosely in connection with the Mercury News) and as my husband claims, I tend to get quite in the old soap box sermon style. And voila, hence the name.
Mick (the better half) has been encouraging me to do this blog. I strongly suspect he hopes that it will take some of the converstional pressure at breakfast off him. I told him it's rather unlikely to succeed, after all, breakfast reading is where I get het up, and I'll keep practicing my outrage about the local rag on him. He wasn't pleased.
Just in case you've been wondering about the name of the blog - I am forevever bitching as I read the newspaper (I use this term very loosely in connection with the Mercury News) and as my husband claims, I tend to get quite in the old soap box sermon style. And voila, hence the name.
Mick (the better half) has been encouraging me to do this blog. I strongly suspect he hopes that it will take some of the converstional pressure at breakfast off him. I told him it's rather unlikely to succeed, after all, breakfast reading is where I get het up, and I'll keep practicing my outrage about the local rag on him. He wasn't pleased.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home